Mission/purpose of the job
The purpose of the role is to work within the Projects department, reporting to the Project Manager, to plan, monitor, control & coordinate all active projects with the aim of delivering on time, within budget, to the required level of quality & safety.
Education / Business Degree
Degree qualified in an engineering/ project management field.
At least 4 years relevant experience preferably in complex engineering (energy, civil, oil & gas etc.) or capital type projects and can demonstrate or have evidence of successfully coordinating, controlling or supervising projects
-Project planning and control
-Scope Planning and Management
-Building and supporting teams
-Creative problem solving
-Good communicator at all levels of the organization
-Good attention to detail
-Clear understanding of success criteria and driven to meet/ exceed them
-Computer Literate (Excel, Word, Outlook)
-Behavioral Qualities Takes initiative
– Improve productivity and quality through leading practice initiatives
– Provide inputs to the line manager (as required) relating to progress made within the department and in accordance with the measurement metrics set by the organisation
– Staff Leadership and Management
– Ability to work in a team
– Responsible for self-learning and development
– Ensure cohesive working with their functional area
– Accountable for meeting and prioritising own targets/deadlines
– Provide information to line manager on work accomplishments, individual/team challenges
– Lead team meetings and contribute on specialist/technical areas when required
– Adhoc and Operational Meeting
– Works to achieve operational targets with significant impact on departmental results.
– Set up and manage adhoc meetings for day to day operational requirements as and when required
– Resolve escalations as per defined escalation/resolution procedures
– OpCo Operational
– Design and implement operational changes and provide associated user impact assessment
– The position is responsible for ensuring that a project plan is created and signed off by the Project Manager and key stakeholders. The project plan must consist of scope definition, cost estimate, schedule, quality, safety and the identification of potential risks (treats; opportunities) all of which are established during the project Kick-Off.
Allez tout en bas de cette page après la section offre de formation pour candidater pour ce poste